Are you looking for an effective dry skin therapy? Have other dry skin remedies failed and disappointed you? Here is your inside guide on why most of the dry skin remedies fail and what you should look for in the best dry skin therapy which could make all the difference to your skin health.
The skin is the largest organ in our body. It protects us from harmful elements such as UV radiation, environmental pollution and attacks of microorganisms. But, as it has to go through all these negative factors, it also goes through a lot of damage and wear and tear. As a result of this, our skin becomes dry and easily susceptible to cracks.
The general route that majority of the people take for overcoming skin dryness is that they use plain moisturizers as a dry skin therapy that are widely available in the market. This gives them some temporary relief but over the longer term, it leads to a lot of skin and other health problems for them.
The general moisturizing creams available in the market fail on many counts as an effective dry skin therapy.
First and foremost, they contain a lot of synthetic chemical substances such as parabens, mineral oils, fragrances, dioxanes and alcohols as active ingredients. These have a lot of damaging consequences on our skin and overall health.
Alcohols strip off the natural acid mantle of the skin. This leads to extreme dryness and makes the skin vulnerable to attacks of bacteria, moulds and viruses. Parabens are known to cause cancer and they are classified as carcinogens! Fragrances cause lot of problems associated with the central nervous system such as depression, anxiety, hormonal disturbances and hyperactivity.
Mineral oils clog the skin pores and lead to acne breakouts. They form a layer over the skin and suffocate the skin to breathe freely. As a result of this, toxins cannot be thrown out and this causes lots of allergies, rashes, redness, photosensitivity and other skin problems. Mineral oils are widely used in majority of dry skin remedies and moisturizers.
Secondly, the general moisturizers also do not contain a good quantity of vital minerals, vitamins, calcium and antioxidants that are needed by the skin to defend itself from all the negative factors and retain its elasticity and moisture balance.
An effective dry skin therapy should consist of such products that contain natural ingredients that –
– are scientifically proven to cure the causative factors of skin dryness.
– are effective in their anti aging and skin rejuvenation properties.
– contain plenty of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and calcium.
– are totally free of harmful substances and chemicals.
Some outstanding natural ingredients that you should look for in the best dry skin care products are –
1) Coenzyme Q10 – This is a wonderful antioxidant. Its nano emulsion version called Nano-Lipobelle H EQ10 penetrates 7 layers deep into the skin and neutralizes free radicals that cause a lot of damage to skin cells and tissues.
2) Cynergy TK – This plays an amazing role in anti aging and skin rejuvenation. It is rich in functional keratin. It enhances the natural production of collagen and elastin in the body itself, which are the youth giving skin proteins.
3) Phytessence Wakame – This is an extract of a special type of Japanese sea kelp. It is rich in minerals, vitamins, calcium (its calcium content is 15 times greater than milk) and antioxidants. It preserves the balance of the vital hyaluronic acid in the body, which is essential of skin firmness and tightness. It significantly improves the skin’s moisture retention and elasticity.
It makes the skin creamy smooth, radiant and velvety. It is one of the best kept Japanese “beauty preserver” secrets. No wonder why Japanese women age so gracefully!
Visit my website to find out more such amazing natural ingredients that you should look out for in the best dry skin therapy and what harmful substances you should avoid to achieve a beautiful, young and naturally glowing skin.